In the collaborating clinics, we perform a wide range of orthopedic procedures using the most modern methods and materials.
Total Hip Arthroplasty
- Replacement of the hip joint in cases of osteoarthritis that do not respond to conservative treatment. As one of the most successful surgeries in orthopedics, it brings patients back to their lost quality of life.
Total Knee Arthroplasty
- Replacement of the knee joint in cases of osteoarthritis that do not respond to conservative treatment. The knee joint is extremely important for our movement, the impact on everyday life is significant. Total knee replacement reintroduces to patients the lost movement and autonomy.
Total Shoulder Arthroplasty
- Replacement of the shoulder joint in cases of osteoarthritis that do not respond to conservative treatment. Total shoulder replacement, as well as reverse total shoulder arthroplasty, manages to relieve pain and restore movement to this so important joint.
Osteotomies for Hallux Valgus Correction
- The solution to the painful problem of the Hallux Valgus is surgical and it is done with contemporary methods tailored to each patient and small incisions. The rehabilitation is short, and the patient is mobilized independently and quickly after surgery.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome – Trigger finger – DeQuervain Tendonitis – Dupuytren’s Disease – Gaglion Removal
- All surgeries of the wrist and hand are done with local anesthesia and the patient leaves the hospital after a few hours free from the discomforts caused by the above diseases.
Biological Treatments – Infusions
In our clinic, we apply the most contemporary biological therapies and injections. Firstly, we choose from the plethora of available materials, formulations and therapies the most appropriate method for the particular patient and the particular problem.. The patient gets fully informed of the potentials of each method and he is actively involved in choosing the right method for him. We utilize only branded materials and products and only certified methods.
The treatments we utilize include:
- Injection PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma)
- Stem Cell Injection
- Injection N-Stride
- Injection of Hyaluronate
- Injection of Cortisone